Landcraft Landscape & Design Ltd. is looking for a dynamic, friendly and professional team leader with significant experience in Horticulture. The person will lead a mobile maintenance team on their daily round ensuring Landcraft can deliver the highest standards of garden management service to our lovely customers. This person will act as a working team leader and will be responsible for directing tasks in each of our gorgeous high-end domestic gardens. It is important that this person can promote horticultural excellence and best practice, they will act as an ambassador for our award-winning company and will take pride in meeting the high expectations of our customers. This person will take ownership of day-to-day garden maintenance tasks and customer relations, leading a team, organising workload and delivering excellent quality of workmanship in a safe working environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- All aspects of Garden Maintenance within high end domestic gardens.
- Leading a small mobile team to ensure that a high quality of workmanship is delivered, and customer & company expectations are always exceeded.
- Providing a responsive and professional service to our customers and delivering effective communication.
- Dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating them immediately to their line manager.
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation and company policies and procedures. To promote a safe and positive work environment.
- To record visits, workload and issues using the electronic solution in place.
- To be responsible for planning and scheduling activity and ensuring resources are in place to deliver service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Responsibility for ensuring productivity and the upselling of our services.
- A flexible and mobile approach as travel between sites is required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Essential - Level 3 certificate/Diploma in Horticulture, or a similar horticultural qualification or proven, comparable experience and knowledge.
- Essential - Previous experience in a horticultural management role.
- Essential - Full, clean UK driving license.
- Essential - Must have a genuine passion for horticulture, the environment and current horticultural best practice.
- Desired - This person should be organised, self-motivated, innovative, proactive and an excellent communicator.
- Desired - A proficient level of financial and commercial acumen.
We are also searching for Garden Maintenance Operatives, Landscapers, Team Leaders and Labourers to join our growing team - please contact us to find out more and forward CVs to us via email.