Rowan Landscapes specialises in soft landscaping and high-quality garden maintenance.
We value and care for the people that work for us.
We are looking for a skilled gardener with experience to join us.
A competitive salary of up to £27,000 a year for a 40-hour week is available for the right candidate, depending on experience and qualifications.
You must have good attention to detail, be able to work efficiently to a high standard and independently without any supervision and be able to fill in weekly timesheets detailing the work carried out. A clean UK driving license and van driving experience is essential for the right candidate.
Skills & Qualifications:
The work will be a mix of maintenance, soft landscaping, and planting projects. The majority of the work is in schools but there are a few office jobs and large exterior gardens to look after too.
Alongside the right to live and work in the UK, successful candidates should have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Full Clean UK driving license with van driving experience
- A good knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care, pest and disease identification
- Soft landscaping experience
- Formal horticulture qualification at least to RHS Level 2 or equivalent
- Friendly and polite with good client skills
- Fluent in English - Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hardworking and able to work in all types of weather
- Physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities
- Ability to write weekly timesheets detailing the work carried out