Our client is a landscape company that offers a complete garden service for high-end clientele, managing the whole garden construction from the designer’s initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
They require a well presented self-motivated person with some landscape knowledge and experience, capable of working in a team to create top-end gardens.
Whilst it is not essential, it would be useful if applicants hold a full, clean driving licence, since the role may involve driving.
- Broad ranging landscape skills and experience of working on construction sites
- Use of hand tools and small cement mixers
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions efficiently
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active
- Hard landscaping record
- Good communication skills
- Some knowledge of horticulture
- Familiarity with health and safety policies
- Driving/parking – particularly in London
- To work within a team, carrying out general landscaping works under the instruction of the landscape foreperson and skilled team
- To comply with Health and Safety checks, including Risk Assessments, Competence Forms, Vehicle H&S, Inductions etc