Sales Representative | Hardy Nursery | Norfolk
Our client is a family business, based in Norfolk. Due to business expansion they are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Sales Representative to cover the North of the UK. The role includes:
Skill & Attributes:
- Managing an existing customer base as well as looking for new business opportunities.
- Regular contact with customers, attending meetings in person and on the phone to drive sales.
- Developing a good understanding of sales order processing systems.
- Negotiating ranges, preparing and following annual budget targets with garden centres.
- Monitoring and analysis of sales and acting to increase sales.
- Document a weekly report of performance, results and future objectives.
- Representing the business at trade events.
- Responsible for producing visit schedules and journey plans.
- Communicate competitor activity and industry trends.
- Supporting the businesses marketing activities - including preparing plant label and catalogue content, assisting with social media campaigns.
- Good organisation skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Good IT skills and experience of working with bespoke software packages.
- An independent thinker, assertive, resourceful and confident.
- A passion for plants.
A combination of field and office based selling at our Head Office in Norfolk.
Horticultural sales experience would be an advantage, but other relevant experience would be considered.
Ideally based no more than one hour's drive from the nursery; however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, company car or car allowance and pension.How to apply
Do you find the above of interest? Contact Tor Newcomb on 01780 480530 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org