Directorate: Environment Services
Service Area: Environment and Community Services
Salary: £24,920 - £26,446
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contractual Status: Permanent
Do you enjoy outdoor work? If so and you can demonstrate practical and technical knowledge of the undertaking of a diverse range of Arboricultural tasks, including tree pruning (working at height) tree felling and dismantling, dealing with storm damaged trees, stump grinding/chemical treatment, disposing of or processing of the arising’s, working within woodlands.
Driving is essential for this role
- Experience in supervising a tree team.
- Use and experience of Arboricultural tasks.
- Tree climbing/Aerial rescue.
- Rigging and dismantling.
- Assist with the provisions of emergency call out works in accordance with the Councils emergency call out procedures.
- NPT certification in arboricultural activates.
- PA1, PA6, Chemical Application
- First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling
37 hours a week, Monday to Thursday - 7.30am to 3.30pm, Friday - 7.30am to 3.00pm. We operate an annualised hour’s scheme which means you may be asked to work up to a maximum of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 7.30am to 4.00pm.
To apply please follow the below link
Closing date: Friday 24 June 2022 by 12 midnight