For over 40 years, Flowers Galore & More Ltd. has been creating all season, beautiful and colourful gardens across North London. We are looking for a full time, passionate and experienced horticulturist to work with our teams in high-end residential gardens.
Our well-established portfolio of gardens are maintained to a high standard, installing new planting and revised layouts and irrigation throughout the year, whilst maintaining those already designed. With your horticultural skills and knowledge, you will have ample opportunity to use your skills in a small friendly team, with potential for career progression.
If you have the motivation, initiative and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
• Minimum of 3–4 years’ proven gardening experience good practical knowledge, including the regular use of power tools. Installing and maintaining irrigation systems would be an advantage
• Good plant knowledge, pest & disease identification and understanding of correct horticultural practice
• Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hard working and able to work in all types of weather
• Physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities
• Well presented with good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Formal horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage
• Clean UK driving licence essential
Working hours are 8am–4.30pm Mon–Fri, longer in the summer months.
Starting salary of £29–32K, dependent on experience and skills. Work all year round, uniform provided, with development and promotion available for the right candidate.
To apply, please email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references to Maria Dallow, Director, Flowers Galore & More Ltd.