Salary: up to £37,890 pa (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours: 37 hours a week
Contract: Fixed term 2 year
Based: Lewes and Eastbourne
We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join our Green consultancy team at Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Council to deliver some key projects in our Parks, Open Spaces and Play Areas.
The key purposes and requirements of the role are:
- Delivery of high-profile landscape and play area projects
- Undertake consultations and Stakeholder engagement
- Procure and manage project delivery
- Managing budgets and budget reporting
- CDM and Health and Safety
- Prepare specifications and administer contracts
- Be responsible for the programming of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure compliance and H&S are in place and adhered to.
- Client contractor liaison
- Reporting of project performance
- Update on pricing and financials
- Manage the environmental / biodiversity requirements of projects
- Responsible for project cost control.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to deliver top end results
- Experience in Multi site disciplines
- Prince 2 qualification desirable.
For this role it is also essential that you have a solid background in project management, horticulture, and landscaping.
The role would require you to deliver areas of the corporate strategy and associated policies and plans, with a requirement to provide technical input into corporate projects and strategic programmes.
For more information about the role including details on how to apply, please click on the Apply.
Closing date: Noon on 27 May 2022