Job Title - Nursery Manager. Ginkgo Landscapes Plant Nursery, Woking GU24 9QR
- To run an orderly Nursery and Landscape yard.
- Ensure the Hardy Nursery & Herbaceous stock is well cared for.
- Growing stock from P9’s.
- Seasonal Hanging basket planting.
- Keep stock control systems in place.
- Managing irrigation.
- Maintaining a small unheated glasshouse environment.
- To prepare all plant and Landscape materials orders for collection.
- To oversee the loading each day of our HGV lorry.
- Manage green waste area for collection for recycling.
Knowledge of Hard Landscape materials would be advantageous.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience within a commercial horticulture environment, and be looking for a new challenge. You will be looking to take a step up and be excited about managing a small team. You will be confident communicating across the business Ideally, you will have PA1 and Pa6 (although this isn't essential) and be confident in biocontrol methods.
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 7.30- 4.30
Salary ; £38k circ…
- Yearly bonus, based on performance of Nursery