For over 40 years, Flowers Galore has been creating beautiful and colourful gardens with all season interest in north London. We have a growing portfolio of high-end residential gardens and are looking for a passionate, horticultural-trained and experienced full time gardener.
Our gardens are maintained to a high standard and we install new planting layouts and irrigation throughout the year. You will be able to improve your horticultural skills and knowledge and there is room for career progression. If you are looking to develop and grow within a great team and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 3–4 years’ proven gardening experience and good practical skills in garden maintenance; involving pruning hedges and shrubs, mowing, flowerbed maintenance (weeding and pruning) and planting; including the regular use of power tools. Installing and maintaining irrigation systems would be an advantage
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practice (plant identification test on interview)
- Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hard working and able to work in all types of weather
- Physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Formal horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage
- Clean UK driving licence essential
Working hours are 8am–4.30pm Mon–Fri, longer in the summer months.
Starting salary of £27–34K, dependent on experience and skills. Work all year round, uniform provided, development and promotion available for the right candidate.
To apply, please email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references to Maria Dallow, Director, Flowers Galore & More Ltd.