Salary: up to £32,234 pa
Hours: 37 hours a week
Contract: Fixed term 2 year
Based: Lewes and Eastbourne
We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join our Green consultancy team at Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Council to deliver some key environmental improvement projects
The key purposes and requirements of the role are:
- Delivery of high-profile landscape and building construction projects
- Undertake consultations and Stakeholder engagement
- Procure and manage project delivery
- Managing budgets and budget reporting
- CDM and Health and Safety
- Prepare specifications and administer contracts
- Be responsible for the programming of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure compliance and H&S are in place and adhered to.
- Client contractor liaison
- Reporting of project performance
- Update on pricing and financials
- Manage the environmental requirements of projects
- Responsible for project cost control.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to deliver top end results
- Experience in Multi site disciplines
- Prince 2 qualification
For this role it is also essential that you have a solid background in project management, horticulture, and landscaping.
The role would require you to deliver areas of the corporate strategy and associated policies and plans, with a requirement to provide technical input into corporate projects and strategic programmes.
For further details about the role and information on how to apply, please click on the APPLY.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 16th February 2022.
Interview date to be confirmed.