Our client owns a very well established garden nursery/landscaping company and seek a Warehouse operative to join their busy, well-structured team.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years plus experience working within a Warehouse but all applicants will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Control the flow of stock through a warehouse
- Monitoring goods in and out
- Ensuring that all goods that are loaded or unloaded match the relevant paperwork
- Moving and handling items and keeping stock records
- Processing orders through the system
Warehouse Operative Specification:
- To have experience working in a Warehouse
- A full drivers license would be an advantage
- To be computer literate
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision
- You must be efficient and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You must be reliable, hard working and an excellent time keeper.
- A strong team player.
- Able to lift and carry stock to load onto the delivery and customer vehicles.
There is the opportunity to up skill and move into the garden nursery maintaining and caring for the plants if that is a path you would like to take. But for now they seek somebody who is able to commit to the role in the warehouse and able to provide good customer service when assisting their clients.