Our East London-based provide a complete design and build service enabling them to create sophisticated and quality outdoor spaces. We are passionate about delivering memorable places, experiences and landscapes through design, detail, and collaboration.
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Landscaper looking to work for a young and dynamic company in London?
They are looking for vibrant people to work on a wide variety of projects, ensuring all elements of
hard landscaping is delivered to a high standard. They are a growing business looking to expand and grow their team in a supportive and sustainable manner.
A successful candidate will work on a wide variety of projects from private gardens to small scale
commercial works. They will have a strong initiative and the ability to organise themselves in
order to carry out the required tasks. They should have experience in all elements of hard landscaping duties including:
- Brick and blockwork
- Steps and Cladding
- Foundations and sub-base preparations
- Setting out
- Decking and general woodworking
- Water features
A successful Landscaper will have:
- Full UK driving license (not essential).
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Motivation to learn and progress within the company structure.
- A proven record of accomplishment in all aspects of landscaping (hard and soft).
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team.
- Competence in using the appropriate power tools where required.
- Qualifications such as CSCS card would be an advantage although we do offer a supportive training programme.
- Previous experience in hard landscape services and the ability to operate a range of equipment including both power and hand tools.
- Experience in the use of larger plant such as excavators, dumpers, telehandlers, etc. would also be advantageous.
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures.
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed project objectives through a close working relationship with the client and rest of the company team.
In return a successful Landscaper will be working in a fun environment, joining a team that believes in not only creating attractive and functional outdoor spaces but also personal development and enrichment.