Your primary and priority duties are to:
- Facilitate the handover of new development sites to Greenspace, Man Co and GEL management and maintenance from housing developers to Greenbelt portfolio
- Ensure high quality and standards of landscaping and structural implementation within new developments at the point of handover.
- Liaise with developers and the Green Space Delivery Coordinator to collate all relevant documentation to ensure the relevant structures and components of a site has been installed as per approved design.
- Liaise internally with the Development, Operations & Billing Teams on the transfer of additional sites and phases, ensuring these are to an agreed standard for inclusion in the long-term management portfolio.
- Prepare quotations to clients for individual contract works for either implementation or remedial work ensuring the required profit margin is achieved.
- Identify ‘one stop shop’ opportunities, full contract and management / inspection services for all clients within the marketplace and promote the ‘design and build’ element of the service where possible. (Including contract management with effective budgeting/tendering/implementation/preferred supplier processes for implementation and maintenance)
- Instruct and monitor the awarded implementation or remedial work awarded ensuring all parameters of the instruction and relevant health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Manage sales invoicing to developers upon completion of works to ensure cashflow is met to sustain the works being instructed.
- Provide support and assistance to the Green Space Development Director to effectively undertake their responsibilities and liaise with various departments to achieve new green space units and income targets.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with the review of contractual requirements as and when required.
- Assist in the completion of client pre-qualifications questioners and company contracting accreditation.
General duties include:
- Any other appropriate duties as requested by your manager.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures outlined in the Company Handbook at all times.
- Undertake any training advised by the Green Space Development Director to provide a more efficient service within this post.
- Undertake additional travel to other regions as and when required