Hours: 37 hours a week
Contract: 3-year fixed-term contract
Based: Eastbourne & Lewes
We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join our Green consultancy team at Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Council to deliver some key environmental improvement projects.
The key purposes and requirements of the role are:
- Delivery of high-profile landscape and building construction projects
- Undertake consultations and Stakeholder engagement
- Procure and manage project delivery
- Managing budgets and budget reporting
- CDM and Health and Safety
- Prepare specifications and administer contracts
- Be responsible for the programming of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure compliance and H&S are in place and adhered to.
- Client contractor liaison
- Reporting of project performance
- Update on pricing and financials
- Manage the environmental requirements of projects
- Responsible for projectcost control.
- Being organised
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to deliver top end results
- Experience in Multi site disciplines
- Prince 2 qualification
For this role it is also essential that you have a solid background in project management, horticulture, and landscaping.
The role would require you to deliver areas of the corporate strategy and associated policies and plans, with a requirement to provide technical input into corporate projects and strategic programmes.
For more details about the role including details on how to apply, please click on the Apply button.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30th November 2021
Interview date: TBC