1. To deliver a high quality landscape service to the public, ensuring horticultural excellence is achieved, to enhance the reputation of the Parks and Cemeteries Team and the Town Council.
2. To provide support and assistance to the Parks and Cemeteries Supervisors to ensure the effective delivery of services undertaken by the Town Council in its Parks, Cemeteries, and Closed Churchyards within Banbury.
3. To take pride in the delivery of the entire range of grounds maintenance operations in line with best practice to the highest standards required for Parks, Sports Grounds, Churchyards and Cemeteries, constantly striving for continuous improvement.
4. To work effectively as part of the team responsible for carrying out a range of Horticultural and other Maintenance Operations.
5. To comply with safe systems of work and should actively promote a safety culture within the workplace. Ensuring safety for members of the public and employees at all times.
6. To deputise for the Parks and Cemeteries Supervisors as required by the Parks and Cemeteries Manager, to include leading, instructing and monitoring the work carried out by the Parks and Cemeteries Operatives.