Tractor Driver / Digger Driver– Highways
Hertford (to cover Hertfordshire and North London)
Salary depending on experience and licences
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 7:30 am start
The area we are looking to recruit is within our Highways department. We carry out a wide range of Highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Flail arm experience
- Hegde Cutting
- Tractor driving on highways
- Digger Driving
- Driving licence
- Trained tractor driver pulling machinery
- Use of Flail arm
- Tow trailer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
- Previous experience of operating heavy plant in an industrial environment.
- Horticultural experience - maintenance, weeding, cutting etc
- C1 licence entitlement (7.5 Ton)
- CSCS card
- Lantra Certificate
- Multi skilled – chainsaw, digger or lorry tickets etc
In return we offer
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive Bank Holidays
- 8 hours per day (40 hours per week)
- Over time paid at time and a half
- Full PPE and kit provided
- Further training and qualifications can also be provided by the Company
- Weekly pay
We are a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
Inclusion and Diversity
- At the company inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
- We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. we selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.