Grounds Maintenance Operative
Salary depending on experience and licences
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00
The area we are looking to recruit is within our Grounds Maintenance department. We carry out a wide range of Landscaping operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Vegetation clearance
- Shrub beds
- Grass cutting, stimming and Mowing
- Hegde Cutting by hand
- Grounds Maintenance
- General pruning and maintenance of trees as directed.
- Weed control
- Gritting and snow control
- Driving licence
- Grounds maintenance experience
- Some basic horticultural experience - maintenance, weeding, sweeping
- Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
- Tow chippers / trailers licence
- C1 licence entitlement (7.5 Ton)
- Digger Licence
- Tractor licence
- Grass cutting, mowing, strimming tickets
- PA1 & PA6
- CSCS card
- Chainsaw Licence
In return we offer
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive Bank Holidays
- Full PPE and kit is provided
- Further training and qualifications can also be provided by the Company
- Weekly pay
We are a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
Inclusion and Diversity
- At and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
- We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.