Hard Landscapers – All Levels
London and Home Counties
Our client is always looking for quality Hard Landscapers of all levels. They cover projects throughout London and the home counties
- To carry out Hard Landscape operations
- To carry out Hard Landscape operations with appropriate regard for third party property
- To follow all company policy and guidance in order to ensure that the work is completed to an excellent standard
- To perform any other duties that may be required by the Operations Manager
- To handle and dispose of waste materials when necessary
- To operate a range of machinery, including power tools and light plant e.g. Kango
- To have a good general knowledge of methods and materials used within the industry
- To drive company vehicles as required.
- To follow all company policy and guidance in order to ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself, colleagues and all other persons that may be likely to be affected by the work
- To follow all company policy and guidance in order to ensure that work does not adversely affect the environment
- To always comply with the Handbook
Health and Safety is a top priority to our client and so paperwork for risk assessments is of vital importance withing the role.
Documenting each stage of the works will also be required through taking photos and updating required company paperwork.
Vehicles and Work Equipment
To ensure that vehicles and equipment are serviced as required
To ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and tidy on a regular basis
To ensure your team has all the appropriate health and safety equipment.
- UK Driving license preferable
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 2 years + in the following:
Paving, Decking, General carpentry, Irrigation, Turfing, Fencing.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate landscape assistants and apprentices.
- The ideal candidate will hold a CSCS/CPCS Card, abrasive wheels, manual handling, and a digger license up to 10 tonne – not essential
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team!
In addition to this role, we have plenty of other roles across the Horticultural sector, please visit our website www.freshhortcareers.com for more information