Our Client is an established interior/exterior landscaping company providing live planting in the workplace for customers based in London and the South East
You will be responsible for visiting multiple clients each day to maintain and look after their planting. The displays are varied in both size and content and include some fantastic looking schemes for many luxury clients, including blue-chip companies and household names.
This position presents an excellent opportunity to work with interior planting and design in the workplace whilst delivering great customer satisfaction.
- Visiting client’s sites on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that the plant displays are maintained as required: watering, trimming, feeding, cleaning, and pest control
- Changing plants when necessary.
- Installing new plant displays where required.
- Keeping displays adequately topped with soil and dressing.
- Some exterior gardening when required.
- Ensuring clients are happy with the service provided and dealing with any requests
- Interior plant experience required
- A horticultural qualification is highly desirable
- You will be required to be of good presence and smart appearance; working discretely to minimize disruption , and maintaining excellent customer relations with the clients
- Full UK driving licence, and confident with driving in London
Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, and able to enjoy working alone or as part of our team. Uniform, company van, and equipment, will be provided.