Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our successful team based in Telford, you will have responsibility for delivering a professional, high quality grounds maintenance service to our clients and community.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Are you experienced in a similar team leader role, or looking to take the next step in your career, with proven leadership skills
- Can you build effective relationships across a variety of stakeholders, including colleagues, clients and the general public
- Are you a confident communicator with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a wider management team
- Are you comfortable using IT systems and various software packages.
- Full driving licence required