Rotating rosters to cover seven days a week.
Work hours are 7.30am to 4pm, less an hour off.
West Green House is a ten [ 10 ] acre garden consisting of one large and three smaller walled gardens, a green theatre and a classical lake field with follies and water. The garden is open to the public for 9 months a year, that stages events in the garden and park land. Situated approx. 43 miles from London , between the M3 an d M4 ,5 minutes from nearby train station
A two bedroom cottage can be provided if required. West Green House has a small team of gardeners consisting of 3 full time, 1 x.4 days a week, 2 x 2 days part time.
We require a qualified and senior gardener to be responsible for all the borders in the walled gardens.
- Responsible for their maintenance, planting and care .Assist in ordering and growing on of required plants annually
- Planting of all the containers and pots in the garden. Order all required plants and growing on of plants annually.
- Plant annual displays around the Green House and in courtyards by the house
- Assist in the Green house as requested.
- Maintain the Orangery planting and tidiness
- Look after garden volunteer programme.
Please contact via email to apply for the role firstname.lastname@example.org