To project manage landscape improvements from inception to completion within our existing estates.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
Working as part of a wider team you will support our refurbishment programme through the development and delivery of landscape projects and initiatives to agreed programme, budget and quality targets. As well as excellent project management skills you will have a good understanding of the landscape sector together with planning, procurement, consultant & contract management and associated regulations.
A varied and challenging role, we are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, a natural ability to problem solve and can build effective relationships across the business who is keen to work in a collaborative team and has a passion to make a difference.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Demonstrable Landscape expertise in refurbishment/regeneration works
- Demonstrable project management skills in delivering complex projects within timescales with tangible results
- A good understanding of the planning process
- A good understanding of financial planning and budget management
- Experience working in a similar role, or having transferable skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Being fully conversant with Health & Safety legislation
Education / Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.