Job Description - Maintenance Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our growing and successful Landscape Design, Build and Maintain Company based in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the busy Maintenance team, helping the Maintenance Manager with the day-to-day administration of our portfolio of high end and prestigious maintenance contracts, undertaking work scheduling, product / plant procurement and general administration tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling the work rotas for the maintenance team. A good knowledge of Excel is required. This is a complex task with the requirement for agile and flexible thinking, juggling multiple dependencies. Require careful liaison with maintenance staff, management and clients.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with the management of the maintenance contracts; drawing up contracts, supporting with large tenders, dealing with client contract related queries, ensuring the relevant contract details are entered into accounts software Sage, liaise with Accounts when the service provided is different to the contractual arrangements, keeping the contracts spreadsheet up to date.
- Responsible for the ordering of products and plants for the maintenance division. The placing of Purchase Orders using accounts software Sage. Communicating with suppliers to source products and plants to the exact specification required by the client / designers and in liaison with the Maintenance Manager.
- General administration including setting up enquiry and project files, ensuring correct filing of all contract and client documentation, ensuring invoicing details are accurately sent to Accounts for processing.
- Handling email and telephone enquiries for new maintenance works. Handling maintenance queries from clients, suppliers and colleagues.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent communication to all levels of staff, management, suppliers and clients
- Knowledge of landscape / horticultural elements & materials
- Should have experience of an administrative environment working for various people at the same time
- Extremely organised and able to work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel including intermediate knowledge to work on spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Sage an advantage
Hours: Full Time Mon-Fri
Salary: Dependent on experience and hours