Maintenance Technician Vacancies - Interior & Exterior Planting - Vacancies in the London, Leicester, and Manchester Areas
We’ve got exciting opportunities for additional Maintenance Technicians who'll be responsible for caring for interior and exterior plants in London, Leicester, Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Salary is £23,000 - £26,000 DOE + Overtime + Bonus | Van & Kit Provided | Full Training Given
We're expanding our Maintenance Team to help us care for our plants in offices, hotels, and restaurants.
What is the purpose of the role?
You'll be responsible for the care and maintenance of interior and exterior plant displays. We have a wide range of customers, including offices, hotels, showrooms, and restaurants. The role will include routine plant maintenance and watering, responding to customer's issues, and most importantly, being a friendly, professional face of the company!
What does the role involve?
- Working in a wide range of customer premises.
- You need to be able to drive a company van and travel to customers premises.
- For London & Manchester, this is a home-based role, and you get paid from when you leave home to when you arrive back. For Leicester, you'll be based from our HQ in Enderby.
- Applicants will need to be good communicators and give customers great service.
- Responsibility for the care and maintenance of plant displays. These can include indoor tropical plants, exterior troughs and planters, and flowering displays.
- This role is Monday to Friday. Weekend working is rare. Overtime is often available and paid at a time and a half.
What skills and attributes are required?
- Full UK Driving License.
- Happy to work remotely and be based from your home.
- You need to be reasonably physically fit.
Previous experience in a horticulture industry role would be very useful.
What’s in it for you?
Plant Plan Ltd is growing rapidly, and we’re a fast-paced, customer-focused company. Family-owned, and with over 40 years of experience in this industry, we’re recognized as being one of the leading players in this area of the horticultural field. We pride ourselves on our service levels and professionalism, and Plant Plan Ltd is an exciting, interesting place to work and a great team to be part of.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable for you, and that you match the skills required, then please apply and attach your CV.