An enthusiastic Gardener with a few years experience is required to join our team of 3 full time and casual gardeners. This role is ideal for an individual with a career path already focused within horticulture.
We maintain the extensive grounds of Great Tew Estate including a number of gardens, Parkland and Woodland. There are a number of exciting landscape projects and new woodland plantings.
- A good working knowledge of horticultural practice and techniques is required
- Experience in the use of pedestrian and ride on mowers and a wide range of handheld machinery to include strimmers and long reach hedge cutters.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team or individually and assisting as required with other duties on the wider Estate including setting up for private functions and Events.
- An apprenticeship or other formal horticultural training is required
- A Full Driving licence is essential
- Some work based qualifications are desirable such as Pa1/ Pa6, chainsaw certificates and trailer licence.
The successful applicant will be given additional training as necessary.
Salary will be competitively based upon qualifications and experience. This is a live - out position.