Our Client is an award winning national horticulture landscape and grounds maintenance business. They will be requiring two new team members in the Spring to help them maintain three additional acres of grounds in their maintenance package on a static site in Kings Cross.
You will be working within a team and will require a level 2 horticultural qualification to be sucessful with your application but all levels of experience will be conssidered.
- Seasonal Planting
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good plant knowledge, especially herbaceous plants
- Previous experience essential
- PA1 & PA6 desirable
- Good time keeper
- Be able to work under your own supervision
- You must also work well within a team.
Start date February/March 2022. Log your interest now!