Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for a Head Gardener to be involved in the maintenance of Telford Town Park which has held a green flag for the last 5 years and is one of the Top 10 parks in the UK. You will be responsible for the high quality delivery of the grounds maintenance and services as outlined in the output specifications, ensuring that the high standards of horticulture specifications are delivered.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for
• You will hold a professional qualification in horticulture, and possess a passion and enthusiasm for all thing horticultural
• Full, clean driving licence
• Extensive and applicable knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• You will have demonstrable experience of leading a team of gardeners
• You will have an ability to motivate and lead staff
• You will be highly organised and efficient
• Ability to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary to match your experience
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Cycle to Work, retail discounts etc.
- Plus much more