Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Operations Manager to join our team covering Telford and Shropshire. You will be responsible for all contracts within the operational remit, reporting directly to the Operations Director. Taking full profit and loss responsibility for all contracts and activities; ensuring the delivery of first class levels of service, focusing on achievement of financial targets and driving the development of maintenance business across a number of contracts and locations.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Are you a highly experienced operational manager with track record of successfully managing multiple clients, preferably within the grounds maintenance industry
- Do you have experience of managing operations across an area of around c.£8million sales per annum
- Do you have fantastic business development skills with an eye for new opportunities and experience of strategic tendering
- You will posses first class motivational and management skills
- You have strong communication and relationship building skills
- High level of numeracy and financial knowledge and skill
- Significant IT skills (Excel – spreadsheets, Word and Works programmes etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- A salary to match your experience
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Cycle to Work, retail discounts etc.
- Plus much more