Our client is a young company which started in the indoor gardening sector and now operates in retail, ecommerce and projects & maintenance. They are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and responsible person to become part of our plant maintenance team. This is a part time / full time permanent position.
The successful candidate will be maintaining interior and exterior plants for a variety of private and corporate clients in London.
Previous experience working as a gardener/horticulturist/plant maintenance technician and a valid UK driving license is a plus. A full valid is along with good communication skills (both written and verbal).
This role involves physical work such as loading / unloading / lifting / potting.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Organisation and with attention to detail
- Being able to use your initiative
- Ability to work on your own
- Be willing and enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Horticultural qualifications and experience is an advantage
- Be able to maintain good relations with clients on site, team members and other colleagues
- Top time management
Hours: 40 per week (Full time) – 08:30 to 16:30 with some early starts
Days: Monday to Friday