Hello, we’re Sproutl, and we believe in growing for all. We're a dedicated gardening platform, with a curated marketplace celebrating the best brands and business in the gardening industry.
We have set out to demystify gardening, making it accessible and fun, inspiring a fresh new audience who may have never planted anything before. The UK's best products and plants from phone to door.
If you want to join a startup in the early stages, working with a passionate humble, fun and hard-working team, then read on!
We are looking for a Plant Catalogue Coordinator, who would like to progress their career within digital marketing at Sproutl.
You will play a key role in collating and organising the information associated with our plant product catalogue on Sproutl.com to ensure that we are creating content that is easily discoverable, useful, accurate and engaging. No two days will be the same as you work across the business:
- Working with the Supply and Content teams colleagues, you will generate the product information for every plant product we sell
- Working directly with suppliers and researching existing resources, you will edit information and write product descriptions
- Copying, pasting and organising data in spreadsheets, populating description templates and image carousels
- Applying SEO best practice to our content production processes
- Reporting and analysing performance of different plant groups within the Plant category against specific objectives
What we are looking for:
- A skilled writer that is accustomed to writing to a specific brief, and deliver concise copy
- A proven track record in digital marketing and can show a thorough understanding of SEO, plus related technologies and best practice
- You will have a good understanding of gardening and horticulture and because of this you will immerse yourself in the role
- You also have an understanding of ecommerce operations and be focussed on the customer experience
- A detail-orientated person with solid experience of working with large amounts of data and information (at a minimum you are a google sheets aficionado)
- The ability to plan and manage competing deadlines and priorities.
- A meticulous eye for detail and brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic, a humble attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- We are based at Uncommon, Borough (London), where you can enjoy group social events from free breakfasts, afternoon teas and drinks throughout the month, plus access to yoga and other fitness classes.
- We know that the typical office environment does not work for everyone. Being at home, in your garden, a field, a garden centre. Wherever you like working, works for us.
- Enjoy 33 days’ holiday (including a day off for your birthday). Bank holidays can be taken any time during the year.
- Access to our pension scheme and a laptop choice to suit your needs.
Visit us at sproutl.com
Follow us on Instagram @wearesproutl