Our steadily growing client is looking for a Hands-on Grounds Manager to maintain a new build estate.
Must have lots of experience in supervising large estate or gardens. Horticulture knowledge. Work on own initiative. Reporting frequently back to manager with images and site audit reports.
- Irrigation system knowledge NVQ min level 2 pref. NVQ 3 or relevant experiance.
- Clean Driving license a must
- PA1/PA6 a must
- Good communication and work on own as part of a team and able to lead in the role as it advances.
- Good planning of works demonstrated at interview.
- Responsible for 2 full time staff members
- Good customer facing and dealing with high end clients.
This role will be a role that develops into more of a team role as the site opens up so good potential for improvement.