Employer - Druantia Gardens
Job Description – Garden Maintenance Team Leader
Location - Fulham
Salary 25 – 28K Dependent on experience + Company Van
Established over 10 years ago we provide garden maintenance to gardens in SW and central London. Due to an increased work load we are looking for a proactive garden maintenance team leader to help grow the company. The ability to communicate with clients and ensure that clients expectations are met in keeping their gardens maintained and developed to the highest standard.
Hours 40 hr week 8-5 Mon - Fri
- General garden maintenance
- Managing other gardeners in their duties.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a similar role.
- Excellent plant Knowledge.
- Lawn maintenance to include mowing, feeding, and scarifying.
- To have good understanding and experience of using petrol machines such as hedge trimmers, strimmers and lawn mowers.
- Clean driving license
- Must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
- Formal RHS qualifiication or equivalent would be preferred.
- A spraying certificate would be advantageous
- Be phyisically fit and well presented.
- Have good knowledge of irrigation systems including Claber would be preferred.
- An optional company pension scheme
- Use of van to and from work
- 4 weeks paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Uniform provided