Canary Wharf Management Limited, who own and manage the prestigious Canary Wharf estate in London's Docklands, have exciting new opportunities for highly organised individuals, with several years experience in gardening to join their existing professional team.
The role, working 40 hours Monday to Friday, will involve duties such as weeding, bulb planting, maintaining turf, bedding plant displays, grass cutting and other gardening related tasks, ensuring our world class centre for commerce, retail and leisure is managed to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will have studied an NVQ or equivalent in Horticulture.
- Full driving licence is essential
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Good plant knowledge
- Customer service skills, as you will be working in public spaces
- Good level of spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills would be useful, although not deemed essential.
- Excellent salary
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Overtime is available
Please see below link for examples of the groups open spaces:
How to Apply
Please send your CV along with a Covering Letter by clicking on the Apply button below.