Based near Kingston our client has over 20 years experience dealing with private and commercial maintenance contracts. Using modern gardening techniques and advancements within industry they provide cost effective service whilst keeping their standards extremely high.
They are looking for somebody to join their team. Ideally with the view to work up to a Team Leader role, you may already be in a supervisory position.
Their main work is maintetance and they offer an all round maintetance service not only caring for the plants, hedges and grass but installing some fencing, updating irrigation and anything else the client requests or the garden needs, so they are happy to look at CVs from people with all or some of the skills needed to facilitate this.
A driving license is essential, as is a willingness to work hard and be responsible for delivering high levels of customer service at all times.
The type of projects undertaken by the company are:
- Commercial contracts undertaken, short and longterm.
- Private residential contracts.
- “one-off” gardening jobs.
- Consultancy within the garden, including planting plans, plant health etc.
- Complete garden designs.
- Complete lighting systems, built into the hard-landscaped areas and also the soft-landscaped areas i.e. Lawns and flower beds.
- Irrigation consultancy and professionally designed irrigation systems catering for the smallest urban gardens to large estates.