Our client seeks 2-3 new team members on a permanent basis in order to keep up with current and future demand, they are very excited to continue on their journey of growth and are actively recruiting for a number of positions across the company. They offer the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, busy, ambitious and expanding company from design, through to construction and in to aftercare.
With an impressive portfolio of past and present projects and an even more exciting pipeline of future projects. The successful candidates will be joining the business during a period of high-demand and fast-growth, so should be excited at the prospect of helping drive the company forward and growing with it too.
Aftercare Operative: undertake bespoke maintenance plans for high-end clients across London for both residential and commercial clients.
- You must be experienced in all aspects of gardening.
- You will need to be reliable and have excellent customer care skills to be successful in the role.
- The ideal candidate will be hort trained.
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Company vehicle once probation completed
- Client base is High Income Individuals so discretion and professionalism is required
- Knowledge of seasonal planting and planting structures required
- Irrigation knowledge and maintaining irrigation systems desirable
- Punctuality is a key
This role offers excellent prospects for promotion.