Our client is a leading edge provider of green solutions for urban environments, currently employing over 100 staff and operating a fleet of vehicles to service projects across the UK.
They are seeking an Interior Plant Technician to join their team.
The candidate should have a recognised qualification in horticulture, be able to demonstrate initiative, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and have a current driving licence.
You will be responsible maintaining interior plants at a static site in London.
- Water and fertilize all plants as necessary
- Keep all plants cleaned, trimmed and oriented to proper light
- Remove any damaged or unsightly foliage
- Remove debris from planters and maintain planters in a neat and orderly manner
- Prevent damage to surrounding floors, walls and furniture from water and/or moisture
- Keep all plants free from disease and insects
- Maintain staging and top dressing for proper presentation
- Friendly, professional communication with client contact
- Proper maintenance and safe use of company tools, equipment and vehicles
- Keep accurate records of arrival and departure time for each site
- Must be able to professionally communicate with clients
- Maintain assigned Living walls and irrigation systems (some trainign can be given)
- Horticulture experience working with interior plant displays
- Excellent plant knowledge
- PA1 & PA6
Salary – Up to £30k DOE + Benefits and Travel Allowance