All candidates will need to understand all aspects of the project management and contracting process, along with technical building requirements. A good commercial sense is a must.
Applicants will need to be able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people. So, you’ll be a team player – but you also need to be able to use your own initiative and make your own decisions as well.
In common with all areas of management, you will need to be well-organised and capable of meeting deadlines. Good maths and IT skills will also help.
To maintain a First-Class Standard across all projects and services.
To ensure our Health and Safety policy across all projects is adhered to
To efficiently manage all works to ensure healthy Operating Profit.
To ensure correct planning and documentation is carried out on all projects.
- To Handover meetings with ‘Estimating and Design’ for project information/criteria
- Project Programming and Procurement
- To source best labour and materials to complete the works
- All client liaising during implementation phase of projects
- Ensure any variations from the Bill of Quantities are recorded and communicates to the client.
- To manage works in accordance with Key Priorities as above
- To Analyse contract performance and information fed back to ‘Sales and Estimating’ monthly
- Organise ‘lessons learnt’ meetings and feedback best practises to Design and Estimating teams.
- Hold on site project handover meetings to maintenance department
- Define roles and goals for staff and sub-contractors and undertake regular toolbox and health and safety talks
- Ensure the highest standards of service is always afforded to clients
- Identify opportunities for increased business / contract variation
- Support the companies colleagues in implementing business strategy/business development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an company with fantastic promotion opportunites and who offer a good package.