Two Technical Area Sales Managers for East Anglia | Northern Home Counties
ICL Professional Horticulture is the leading company within the UK ornamentals market and due to internal promotions driven by continued growth and expansion we are looking for two highly technical and proactive area sales managers to add to our successful team.
The chosen candidates will be joining a market leading team of 12 highly experienced technical sales professionals selling and advising on market leading brands including Levington Advance growing media, Osmocote controlled release fertilizers, Pitcher GR and Seeka vine weevil control as well as Peters and Universol water soluble fertilizers. With ambitious growth plans, ICL Professional horticulture are continuously developing new markets and products with further key new product launches planned in the near future.
Selling to the professional nursery markets in ornamentals, forestry and plant raisers, the successful candidate will be expected to advise growers on the best practices to ensure the maximum benefit and value from our products.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within an international business with further development opportunities for role expansion into international and global roles.
- Experienced within ornamental horticulture market in either a technical, sales or senior grower role
- Recognised horticultural qualifications
- Ability to communicate at all levels both with ICL’s valued customers as well as internally
- Must have a willingness to travel
- Full clean driving license
- Proven sales experience
- BASIS and FACTS qualifications (The successful candidate will be expected to attain both BASIS and FACTS qualifications as well as maintaining their membership to the BASIS professional register)
Consideration will be given to applicants with horticulture growing experience as full on the job training will be provided. The roles will be based in the Northern Home Counties and East Anglia with some flexibility depending on the candidate.
All applications are required by: Friday 30th July 2021