Start date 2nd August, can accommodate an earlier start if needed
£25-27K DOE + Van
North West, West & South West London
Ever growing gardening company specialising in Garden Design, Landscaping, Garden Maintenance & Restoration, Commercial and Estate Management with a number of high end residential gardens across North West, West & South West London. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, Experienced Gardener to join our team. This is a great role with a huge capacity to grow and learn new skills.
All general maintenance including:
- Lawn care (scarification, mowing, use of moss & week killers fertilisers) etc
- Weeding and dead heading
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Liaising with clients and the office
- Manage petty cash receipts at the end of the week
- Previous landscape maintenance experience is essential
- PA1 PA6 desired
- Hort qualified beneficial
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good plant knowledge
- Well presented
- Experienced using garden machinery
- A good work ethic and temperament is essential
Working hours 8 – 4.30 pm, longer during the summer as we work with the daylight in the busy months.
The Gardening Squad operate from offices in Willesden Green (North West London and Hungerford (West Berkshire) and provide practical and sustainable solutions for all your garden needs.
We use our knowledge of design, planting and landscape construction to create beautiful spaces for our clients.
We specialise in:
- Garden Design
- All Landscape Construction Services
- Planting Design
- Commercial Grounds Maintenance
- Garden Maintenance
Gardening Squad was formed by Harry Granville in 2009 and is a family run business. RHS qualified since 2008, Harry and his “Squad” are passionate about the design, construction and maintenance of beautiful sustainable gardens.
The Company’s mission is to create ecologically friendly spaces that both plants and people can thrive in.
In 2016, after 17 years in TV production, his wife Sophie joined to assist in the day to day running of the business and scheduling.