Our Client is a growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance & Irrigation Company working across London on exciting projects.We are known for offering a professional all round service from dedicated gardeners.
Are you passionate about all things in the garden and looking to develop and grow within a great team?
We are looking for someone with a positive personality, a passion for horticulture and great communication skills. This position requires the ability to work well with the Lead Gardener, following instrution well but also using your initiative to deal with the seasonal pressures of the job.
You will work as a team to ensure you are maintaining gardens to the highest standard reflecting a sense of pride and ownership.You would also implement soft landscaping schemes for residential and commercial clients.
- Lawn care and maintenance
- Ground preparation
- Seasonal planting including planters and tubs
- Irrigation maintenance
- Other garden duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in practical amenity horticulture
- Formal horticulture qualifications are an advantage
- A passion for gardening
- A good knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care, pest and disease identification and treatment
- A client focused attitude
- To be well presented
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Full clean UK driving license a distinct advantage.