High calibre Irrigation Engineers/Technicians and adult apprentices from a landscape background are required for a prestigious irrigation installations company. Our Client area a UK leading design, installation and maintenance company of bespoke solutions, based near Watford, Hertfordshire. They cover residential and commercial projects cover London and the Home Counties and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working as part of a field team on installations, maintenance, repair and servicing of irrigation systems and general field operations
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line .with company procedures and processes.
- Assist work colleagues as and when required.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you should have
- Flexible approach, keen to embrace new training opportunities and skills.
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer focused.
- An interest and experience in landscaping and irrigation would be beneficial.
- On the job training will be provided where required
- Full valid UK driving licence would be useful, but not essential
- CSCS card a massive advantage.
- Hard working, well presented, self motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to lead a team outdoors in all climates.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Courteous and polite at all times.