Our Client are seeking an experienced Part time Horticulture Manager with expertise in the day to day running of an established business providing immaculate horticultural and landscaping services to high end domestic clients working predominately within central London area. The role will be split between office duties as well as still getting the opportunity to be within the gardens from time to time.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills as well as the enthusiasm and motivation to assist in developing the Maintenance department.
Communication with clients
- Scheduling and coordinating with several teams on the ground including allocating staff and skills to the appropriate contracts.
- Quality control and site visits
- Procurement and sales ensuring maintenance contracts are run, efficiently, profitably, professionally, and safely.
- Day to day running of administration
- Updating customer accounts in respect of additional charges for which you will been expected to have negotiated best prices with suppliers
- Presentation packages for new contracts for which support will be provided
- Provide the Maintenance teams with technical advice and support concerning all aspects of Horticultural practices
- Researching and sourcing products and materials for the maintenance department.
- Researching suitable and required training courses for the operatives within the team
- Reporting to the maintenance Director daily
- A recognized horticultural/industry qualification or relevant experience
- A good depth of practical horticultural knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Full UK driving licence
This is a part time vacancy and would be suited to someone looking to work 2 days a week.