Irrigation Engineers/Technicians are required for a prestigious irrigation installations company. Our client ideally seeks experienced candidates but will consider landscapers with limited irrigation knowledge who have the aptitude to get up to speed quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join a UK leading design, installation and maintenance company of bespoke solutions, based near Watford, Hertfordshire. Their residential and commercial projects cover London and the Home Counties. They can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working as part of a field team on installations, maintenance, repair and servicing of irrigation systems and general field operations
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line .with company procedures and processes.
- Assist work colleagues as and when required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Flexible approach, keen to embrace new training opportunities and skills.
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer focused.
- An interest and some form of experience in irrigation.
- On the job training will be provided where required
- Experience in a team leader role an advantage as there may be the opportunity to step up quickly.
- Full valid UK driving licence would be useful, but not essential
- CSCS card (or willingness to obtain the card for the role)
- Hard working, well presented, self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to lead a team outdoors in all climates.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Courteous and polite at all times.