Garden Maintenance Team Leader
Anna’s Gardens is a busy, well-established organic garden services company. We have a growing customer portfolio of residential gardens across South West London and Surrey.
We are looking for Team Leaders for our garden maintenance business. You should be enthusiastic, positive minded and environmentally aware.
Our gardens are maintained to a high standard and we install new planting layouts and irrigation systems throughout the year. You will be able to improve your horticultural skills and knowledge and there is room for career progression.
If you are passionate about planet friendly gardening where no harmful chemicals are used, we would love to hear from you.
This is a customer facing role and you will require some horticultural knowledge and experience. Minimum of 3 years’ proven garden maintenance team leading experience and good practical skills in
garden maintenance involving:
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practices (plant identification test on interview)
- Be able to motivate, empower and grow your teams knowledge.
- Have a good work ethic – be reliable, punctual, hardworking.
- Be able to work in all types of weather.
- Be physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities.
- Well presented with good communication skills.
- Hedge cutting and trimming.
- Mowing Lawns.
- Flowerbed maintenance (weeding, pruning and planting)
- Competence in the regular use of petrol and battery powered tools.
- Ability to install and maintain irrigation systems would be an advantage
- Fluent in English.
- Formal horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent) preferred.
- Must be over 25 for insurance purposes
- Clean UK driving licence essential.
Working hours are 07:00 – 17:00pm Mon–Fri, longer in the summer months with the possibility for Saturday work.
Salary – Starting at £14p/h dependent on experience and skills.
Work all year round, work van, all tools and uniform provided, yearly development courses and promotions available for the right candidate.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a covering letter, CV with contact details and two contactable references for the attention of Anna Bole, by clicking on the Apply button below.
Positions available Immediately.