Our Client maintain a varied portfolio of mainly commercial sites across the south east requiring multiple grounds maintenance operations
.Applicants must be self-motivated, reliable, punctual & have the ability to both work using their own initiative & within a team. Excellent customer care, a 'can do' attitude with a good safety culture is essential along with having a full UK driving licence.
Starting Salary: - Dependent on experience and qualifications starting at £9.20 - £10.00 + overtime. Additional bonuses may be paid dependent on performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- General grounds maintenance tasks
- Grass cutting with ride-on and pedestrian mowers
- Shrub and border maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf and litter collection
- Vegetation clearance
- Gritting & snow clearance in winter months
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- PA1/PA6 Spraying Certificates
- Ability to tow trailers
- Basic plant knowledge
- Basic machinery knowledge
However full training will be given to the successful applicant as required.
A DBS check will be required due to the sensitive nature of some of the sites we maintain