exciting new opportunity has opened for a Maintenance Manager to work alongside the existing office based Manager and 3 site based Maintenance Managers due to extremely high volume of work. There will be some site and client visits however the role is predominantly office based.
Our Client, based in Notting Hill, is an award-winning, results driven garden design, build and maintenance company established over 25 years ago. They are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to help establish ground breaking, beautiful planting design across all areas of the business.
The candidate will need extensive experience in this sector and be a team player with a willingness and ability to work alone. They will need excellent communication and people skills, a keen attention to detail and will need to be self-motivated. This exciting office-based and onsite role, offers the opportunity to work in some top end domestic and commercial sites. The candidate will have in depth plant knowledge, experience in working with a garden maintenance team and developing successful, innovative planting specifications. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record to work within an expanding company of dedicated, industry leading garden specialists.
- Meet potential new clients and existing clients, proposing creative planting plans and mood boards for installations and garden spaces.
- Build strong relations with all clients, commercial and domestic.
- If you have experience in restaurant and hotel interior/exterior planting designs this knowledge and skill set can definitely be utilised.
- Work closely with the other Maintenance Managers to establish a schedule of site visits and develop innovative plant combinations to ensure the gardens embody the Company standard.
- Co-ordinate maintenance changeovers and seasonal planting, quoting, ordering, sourcing plants and liaising with onsite teams to ensure all sites reach their true potential, with support of the admin team.
- Market visits where required to support diversity and appropriate plant choices for sites.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings.
- Help develop a happy, motivated, results driven team who are eager to deliver exceptional levels of quality and proud of the department they are part of.
- Ensure an open line of communication between onsite and the office, to enable effective and timely solutions where standards need to be addressed.
- In depth plant knowledge essential
- Mood board experience desirable
- In-design, Sketch up & Photoshop desirable
- Creative ability to dress a space in keeping with the brand highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Solid administrative skills in both Microsoft and Excel
- Experience of working in a large team with high email traffic
- Driving license
- Good level of spoken English
Excellent salary depending on experience
Ongoing training and development
25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
Discretionary annual bonus
To work on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, opportunity giving company.