The South West Middlesex Crematorium is looking to recruit a gardener to join their small team to work within the Crematorium grounds. The gardens and grounds extend over 11 acres and is a mixture of formal landscapes and wooded areas.
You will be in daily contact with members of the public and will be expected to assist bereaved family members in a sympathetic manner. You will have:-
- Level 2 qualification in Horticulture or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years full-time experience, training or equivalent.
- Be able to produce and maintain a high standard of work
- Competent in the use, maintenance, and H&S issues of a wide range of horticultural machinery and tools
- An ability to work in a team and autonomously, and to take responsibility for own schedules as the work becomes routine.
- An eagerness to learn more to develop skills and knowledge.
- Broad range of basic horticultural knowledge and skills.
For an application form and job profile. Please contact Teresa Kearney via her email email@example.com.