An exciting new opportunity has opened for a passionate plants person with an instinctive and creative planting style and deep horticultural knowledge to join our fast expanding team. Cameron Gardens, based in Notting Hill, is an award-winning, results driven garden design, build and maintenance company established over 25 years ago. We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to help establish ground breaking, beautiful planting design across all areas of the business. They will be confident in creating and choosing unusual plant collections to dress a variety of different internal and external spaces.
The candidate will need extensive experience in this sector and be a team player with a willingness and ability to work alone. They will need excellent communication and people skills, a keen attention to detail and will need to be self-motivated. This exciting office-based and onsite role, offers the opportunity to work in some top end domestic and commercial sites. The candidate will have in depth plant knowledge, experience in working with a garden maintenance team and developing successful, innovative planting specifications. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record to work within an expanding company of dedicated, industry leading garden specialists. A full driving license is also a necessity.
- Meet potential new clients, proposing creative planting plans and mood boards for installations and garden spaces. Build strong relations with all clients.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Managers to establish a schedule of site visits and develop
- innovative plant combinations to ensure the gardens embody the Cameron standard.
- Co-ordinate maintenance changeovers and seasonal planting, quoting, ordering, sourcing plants and liaising with onsite teams to ensure all sites reach their true potential, with support of the admin team.
- Market visits where required to support diversity and appropriate plant choices for sites.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings.
- Help develop a happy, motivated, results driven team who are eager to deliver exceptional levels of quality and proud of the department they are part of.
- Ensure an open line of communication between onsite and the office, to enable effective and timely solutions where standards need to be addressed.
- In depth plant knowledge essential
- Mood board experience
- In-design, Sketch up & Photoshop essential
- Creative ability to dress a space in keeping with the brand
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Solid administrative skills in both Microsoft and Excel
- Experience of working in a large team with high email traffic
- Driving license
- Good level of spoken English
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- To work on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, opportunity giving company.
Hours of work: 7:30 – 5:00pm with 1 hour off during the day.