Tilhill has a vacancy for a Landscaping Contracts Supervisor. Key responsibilities will include supervision and management of site operatives to ensure landscaping activities are delivered to programme and specification with the best use of resources, maintaining site records and risk assessments, undertaking to client contract role as required, as well as compliance with all aspects of Health & safety, environmental and quality standards.
We are looking for the following range of skills and experience:
- At least four years’ experience in delivering of site clearance and/or hard and soft landscaping, including associated maintenance and construction works
- Commercial acumen and working knowledge of best practice and current legislation in relation to landscape and plant management and working techniques.
- Construction Skill Competency Scheme (CSCS).
- LISS/FISS sector scheme card desirable.
- Traffic Management competencies desirable.
- CAT scanning and Street Works competencies desirable.
- Experience in staff supervision on site through SMSTS or SSSTS competency.
- Understanding of surveying.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Full driving licence – categories B and E are essential.
Alongside these attributes, candidates need to be highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, the opportunity of being part of a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for both personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Interested? Simply use the APPLY button to email your CV, clearly stating the position you are applying for in your covering note.
Closing Date: 9th April 2021
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available on our company website.
Tilhill is an Equal Opportunities Employer