We are looking for experienced Crew Leaders to assume the day-to-day responsibility for our current projects.
Duties will include:
- Leading a team in Day to day tasks
- Managing the signing off of daily tasks and returning paperwork to line manager
- Ground preparation
- Planting of shrubs and trees following a site plan
- Laying turf, create seedbeds and wildflower areas
- Reading from site plans
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the quality required.
- Day to day organisation of individual projects.
- Take responsibility for other members within the team
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
Candidates should have previous experience within the landscaping and construction industry and must be able to demonstrate good plant knowledge. Also required is excellent communication skills and the ability to plan and execute work efficiently. Good leadership skills are also important as are good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ideally 3yrs+ experience.
- Horticultural qualification preferred, for example Level 2/3 Work Based Horticulture
- Driving license is essential.
- CSCS card is essential